Strawberry scented pebble
Strawberry fondant to perfume your room, use with a perfume burner.
Top Notes: Tangy strawberry and green accents
Heart Notes: Strawberry pulp
Base Notes: Vanilla
+/- 5 hours of broadcasting.
Random color and shape.
-> 100% vegetable wax (biodegradable, GMO-free, pesticide-free, not tested on animals.
-> Perfume made in France, in Grasse
-> Dye in grains or MICA (natural powder)
-> 100% handmade
* Put the fondant on the container of your Incense burner. Light a tealight candle in your burner, the fondant will become liquid and the perfume will diffuse in your room. Use the fondant until which he no longer feels.
* Attention: If your container is too small, cut the fondant in half, otherwise the wax will sink. If ever there is wax to drip on a piece of furniture, just run the hot hair dryer over it and once the wax has melted, wipe with paper towel.
* Never leave your burner on unattended and not for more than 3 consecutive hours.
* Use preferably 6 months after purchase, in order to preserve the fragrance as much as possible, because there is no preservative in our fondants.
* Cover the cooled fondant with a piece of paper towel to preserve the fragrance.
* To change the flavor, put the burner in the freezer for a few minutes and then remove the fondant with a teaspoon. For the electric burner, heat a few minutes to loosen the fondant.
* weight : 10 grams.
* Other use: place the fondant in a small fabric bag, and put it in a cupboard drawer to perfume the laundry.
Used to perfume your interior by putting it in a burner (You will find some on the shop :)), the tealight candle will release heat and melt your fondant and perfume your room. Allow 8 hours of minimum diffusion, in a 40m2 room without any problem.
You can also leave it in a small room (toilet for example) without a burner, this will slightly scent the interior of the room.
Finally, it is possible to put it in your wardrobe (in a small fabric pouch for example) that will leave a slight scent on the laundry.
Composition / Maintenance
Composed of soy wax, fragrance of fat and MICA dye (mineral powder)
A use sheet is provided to you with the fondants.
Be careful not to leave the fondant near a heat source (sun in the car for example) as this could melt the fondant without realizing it.
If you ever have wax that has run on a piece of furniture: if it is still hot, blot with paper towels.
If the wax is frozen, melt it with a hair dryer (heat source) and remove the hot wax with paper towels.